Samsung 5G-Ready LTE Network Goes Commercial.
Samsung electronics have announced that its 5G-Ready LTE network will be operating on a commercial basis, the move is geard towards delivering improved and relieable 4G LTE service to Sprint suscribers. The service will help Sprint upgrading to new 5G Radio and to make use of the networks 2.5 GHz spectrum.
Sprint Network earlier announced that it has selected samsung as its massive MIMO provider for its future 5G mobile network launch in the US. The new MIMO service is capable of providing new capacity for operators into their network without the need of purchasing an external spectrum. Sprint uses this to increase its LTE network capacity and speed for its US suscribers. MIMO a powerful technology increasing the capacity and speed of data for customers in urban areas with improved service.
- First Tripple Camera Smartphone Unveiled By Samsung September 20, 2018
- Nintendo New Update Lets You Play Games On Multiple Consoles September 20, 2018
- Samsung & Disney Reveals Zootopia Emojis September 20, 2018
- Twitter Round Up Today September 20, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S10, See What We’ve Found September 20, 2018