Nissan strengthens Formula E partnership with stake in e.dams.
In a bid to become top challengers in Formula E, Nissan has purchased a portion in the in championship winning racing organization e.dams, in preparing on its debut into the ABB FIA Formula E electric street racing championship. Nissan joins Formula E, becoming the first japaneese car marker to partake in the series. Nissan has been working towards changing the way cars are driven, with over 350,000 LEAF vehicles sold out. e.dams a french based organization came from DAMS, a top contender in European open wheel and sports car competition for over 30 years.
Nissan and e.ams have already started testing a new vehicle called Gen2 for the formula E series championship, the partnership is expected to guide Nissan in formula E racing and become a top contender in the competition. This move will surely increase the competition level in Formula E.
- First Tripple Camera Smartphone Unveiled By Samsung September 20, 2018
- Nintendo New Update Lets You Play Games On Multiple Consoles September 20, 2018
- Samsung & Disney Reveals Zootopia Emojis September 20, 2018
- Twitter Round Up Today September 20, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S10, See What We’ve Found September 20, 2018