A Russian Man Has Been Charged over Attacks On US.
A russian man known as Andrei Tyurin has been accused by US officials for his role on massive attacks and hacking on top US companies like JP Morgan, which lost data of over 80 million customers. He was handed over to the US government in Georgia to US inorder to faces the charges he was accused of. The charges include wire and bank fraud plus computer hacking. Tyurin and his gang members were believed to have stolen data and information on over 100 million Americans
- First Tripple Camera Smartphone Unveiled By Samsung September 20, 2018
- Nintendo New Update Lets You Play Games On Multiple Consoles September 20, 2018
- Samsung & Disney Reveals Zootopia Emojis September 20, 2018
- Twitter Round Up Today September 20, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S10, See What We’ve Found September 20, 2018