Why You Should Consider Upgrading Your Google Photos To Google One.
Google photos has helped quite lots of smartphone users to bring together all their old an new photos into one place. Google Photo, simply a photo storage and sharing service developed by Google. The service was announced in May 2015 and emanated out from Google+. Using Google photos your photos are comepletely backed up safely, and organized, labeled automatically, so that you can easily find them.
Google one offers two options to users to back up their contents. Users who back up original files and pay for the extended plan will be upgraded to the Google One service. Today August 15, users in the U.S can upgrade to the Google One service.
- First Tripple Camera Smartphone Unveiled By Samsung September 20, 2018
- Nintendo New Update Lets You Play Games On Multiple Consoles September 20, 2018
- Samsung & Disney Reveals Zootopia Emojis September 20, 2018
- Twitter Round Up Today September 20, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S10, See What We’ve Found September 20, 2018