Google Introduces The New Google Fit.
Staying fit should be the most part of our everyday activity. Having a good mental attitude is very important. A fitness service to help keep your fitness in good shape. Google partnered with the American Hearth Association (AHA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) to understand the science about physical activity inorder people become smart and improve their fitness level and their overall health status. The goal of Google Fit is to help people become fit and improve their health status. Creating Google Fit, Google partnered with the American Hearth Association And The World Health Organization who remmended the “Move Minutes and Heart Points.
Ensuring a good health status, you should move more, exercise more and more workouts, this will improve your muscles and the flow of blood around the body, so you should sit less. The Google Fit App can integrate with other third party fitness apps like MyFitnessPal, Runkeeper, Strava and Endomondo. Users already using the Google Fit on thier smartphones (Android And Wear OS) will see the new changes.
- First Tripple Camera Smartphone Unveiled By Samsung September 20, 2018
- Nintendo New Update Lets You Play Games On Multiple Consoles September 20, 2018
- Samsung & Disney Reveals Zootopia Emojis September 20, 2018
- Twitter Round Up Today September 20, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy S10, See What We’ve Found September 20, 2018